Four Square Players
- 140,801 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
Rare Disease Week Washington, DCFebruary 25th, 201840 days to go.
- How can a baby be a hero?
- September 2017 in our Capitol
- Lock up September 2017.
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- $30 million for AYA
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
- Open Letter to Congress
- As Our Children Wait – Part 4, Conclusion
- As Our Children Wait – Part 3
- As Our Children Wait – Part 2
- As Our Children Wait – Part 1
- Why Motorsports?
- Moving the Needle
- What Not to Say When There is Nothing to Say
- NIH Budget Priorities
- Texas Proud!
- #MoreThan4 NCI Email Exchange
- Father, Daughter, Date Night
- Five year cure, …really?
- My Calling
- Fixing the Faults
- A Pair of Shoes
- So, It Begins:
- September’s Child
- Update: Camp Can Do
- Giving It All
- September – #ChildhoodCancerChallenge
- Where are you now, Rock Hudson?
- Compassionate Use
- The Fault in Our Systems
- Want to Make a Difference?
- Seeing is Believing:
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: chemotherapy
I spent a brrrrrr cold Thursday afternoon in Philadelphia, at a Cancer Precision Medicine Conference in Philadelphia, hosted by the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) and the Philadelphia Media Network. It was the first time that representatives from 6 … Continue reading
Each decade we lose more than 27,000 children to childhood cancer, another 120,000 suffer impacts of treatments including secondary cancers. This picture has not improved much over the past 30 years and it will continue to change only incrementally, if … Continue reading
I came into the childhood cancer community in 2013 as a member of the “general public”, having no personal connection to a child with cancer. My journey is different but not without appreciation for what cancer is and how devastating … Continue reading
In our first edition of Survivor, we followed a typical group of 36 kids that were diagnosed on one day with childhood cancer. We used 36 kids because when the first article was written, in the United States, on average … Continue reading
Welcome to Four Square Clobbers Cancer! Four-Square Clobbers Cancer is a conversational blog that is dedicated to improving the outcomes of children, adolescents, and young adults who are being treated or have been treated for cancer. The goal is to inform, … Continue reading