Four Square Players
- 149,200 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Two Little Words
- September 2018 in our Capitol
- Lock up September 2018.
- SU2C Funding Opportunities
- 4 TIMER
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- How can a baby be a hero?
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- $30 million for AYA
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
- Open Letter to Congress
- As Our Children Wait – Part 4, Conclusion
- As Our Children Wait – Part 3
- As Our Children Wait – Part 2
- As Our Children Wait – Part 1
- Why Motorsports?
- Moving the Needle
- What Not to Say When There is Nothing to Say
- NIH Budget Priorities
- Texas Proud!
- #MoreThan4 NCI Email Exchange
- Father, Daughter, Date Night
- Five year cure, …really?
- My Calling
- Fixing the Faults
- A Pair of Shoes
- So, It Begins:
- September’s Child
- Update: Camp Can Do
- Giving It All
- September – #ChildhoodCancerChallenge
- Where are you now, Rock Hudson?
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: radiation
Five-year relative survival rates describe the percentage of patients with cancer that are alive five years after their disease is diagnosed. Use of 5-year survival statistics is more useful in aggressive cancers that have a shorter life expectancy following diagnosis (such … Continue reading
In our first edition of Survivor, we followed a typical group of 36 kids that were diagnosed on one day with childhood cancer. We used 36 kids because when the first article was written, in the United States, on average … Continue reading
From Mikelle to Four Square Team Captain: “I wrote again. I realized that I needed to tell “The Rest of the Story.” It’s about the truth of my grief, what I’ve been through. If you choose to publish it, my … Continue reading
Welcome to Four Square Clobbers Cancer! Four-Square Clobbers Cancer is a conversational blog that is dedicated to improving the outcomes of children, adolescents, and young adults who are being treated or have been treated for cancer. The goal is to inform, … Continue reading