Four Square Players
- 156,171 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- September 2019 in our Capitol
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- Lock up September 2019
- 4 TIMER
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- How can a baby be a hero?
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- $30 million for AYA
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
- Open Letter to Congress
- As Our Children Wait – Part 4, Conclusion
- As Our Children Wait – Part 3
- As Our Children Wait – Part 2
- As Our Children Wait – Part 1
- Why Motorsports?
- Moving the Needle
- What Not to Say When There is Nothing to Say
- NIH Budget Priorities
- Texas Proud!
- #MoreThan4 NCI Email Exchange
- Father, Daughter, Date Night
- Five year cure, …really?
- My Calling
- Fixing the Faults
- A Pair of Shoes
- So, It Begins:
- September’s Child
- Update: Camp Can Do
- Giving It All
- September – #ChildhoodCancerChallenge
- Where are you now, Rock Hudson?
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: AYA
Two words that are used most when people contact Members of the House or Senate are: “I want,” and “I need.” Representatives and Senators hear them everyday. The two words they seldom hear are “Thank You.” This year alone, Congress … Continue reading
Are you wondering who is Rock Hudson? Do you think I have lost my mind? Well ….. Since my son Steven’s diagnoses with Stage Four Osteosarcoma over 7 years ago, followed by a diagnosis of Secondary Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, which required … Continue reading
Welcome to Four Square Clobbers Cancer! Four-Square Clobbers Cancer is a conversational blog that is dedicated to improving the outcomes of children, adolescents, and young adults who are being treated or have been treated for cancer. The goal is to inform, … Continue reading
Although everyone in our Childhood Cancer group is trying to survive, this contest is not like the TV game show where everyone is reasonably healthy and one lucky person wins a million dollars if they are the lone survivor. Every … Continue reading
This story will introduce you to the AYA community. AYA stands for Adolescent, and Young Adult. Because it is nestled between children and adults, this population of cancer patients is often overlooked and underserved. It does not get the attention … Continue reading