This tab is devoted to opinions on issues that affect our Childhood Cancer community or Childhood Cancer awareness, care and treatments. Hover the pointer over the “Opinions” tab and see the various topics. Click on the highlighted topic of your choice.
Four Square Players
- 203,774 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Thankful and Fearful
- Every 2 minutes?
- Jace Ward’s Friends Can’t Wait
- Think about others
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
Better Angels by Sadie Keller and Michael McCaul
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
This refers to the FDA, Teva, and Pfizer concerning the shortage that has occurred on vincristine in October 2019: “No child should be denied shame on you, what if was yours , we have a voice our children don’t.”