Four Square Players
- 194,938 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Every 2 minutes?
- Jace Ward’s Friends Can’t Wait
- New Kids First Research Act 2.0 HR 623 introduced
- Think about others
- Color A Car
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
Better Angels by Sadie Keller and Michael McCaul
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: AML
In our first edition of Survivor, we followed a typical group of 36 kids that were diagnosed on one day with childhood cancer. We used 36 kids because when the first article was written, in the United States, on average … Continue reading
National Cancer Survivor’s Day is a day of celebratory status for many children and their families across the world. This day should be celebrated to the extreme! Parties all over should be held. Families should hug and rejoice in their … Continue reading
2/9/2020 Update: In September 2019 , Steven was recently diagnosed with two more cancers (now, the total is four) and is now fighting Renal Cell Carcinoma and a Soft Tissue Sarcoma. He is currently in treatment. This story will introduce … Continue reading