Four Square Players
- 150,426 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Two Little Words
- September 2018 in our Capitol
- Lock up September 2018.
- SU2C Funding Opportunities
- 4 TIMER
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- How can a baby be a hero?
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- $30 million for AYA
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
- Open Letter to Congress
- As Our Children Wait – Part 4, Conclusion
- As Our Children Wait – Part 3
- As Our Children Wait – Part 2
- As Our Children Wait – Part 1
- Why Motorsports?
- Moving the Needle
- What Not to Say When There is Nothing to Say
- NIH Budget Priorities
- Texas Proud!
- #MoreThan4 NCI Email Exchange
- Father, Daughter, Date Night
- Five year cure, …really?
- My Calling
- Fixing the Faults
- A Pair of Shoes
- So, It Begins:
- September’s Child
- Update: Camp Can Do
- Giving It All
- September – #ChildhoodCancerChallenge
- Where are you now, Rock Hudson?
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: Brain Tumor
Editor’s Note: One day, their 9 year old daughter is perfectly normal and healthy. The very next day they heard these words, “Your daughter has cancer and it’s terminal.” It happened just that quickly. About one year later, Mark and Ellyn … Continue reading
In our first edition of Survivor, we followed a typical group of 36 kids that were diagnosed on one day with childhood cancer. We used 36 kids because when the first article was written, in the United States, on average … Continue reading
Author: Annette Leslie Related Article: Never Ever Capitalize cancer
Today, “Rachel’s Place” is with her family somewhere between Hope and Peace. She actually lives near Bel Air, Maryland, but her real place of comfort and security is anywhere she and her family are together. Each year during Brain … Continue reading
Welcome to Four Square Clobbers Cancer! Four-Square Clobbers Cancer is a conversational blog that is dedicated to improving the outcomes of children, adolescents, and young adults who are being treated or have been treated for cancer. The goal is to inform, … Continue reading