Four Square Players
- 148,965 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Two Little Words
- September 2018 in our Capitol
- Lock up September 2018.
- SU2C Funding Opportunities
- 4 TIMER
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- How can a baby be a hero?
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- $30 million for AYA
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
- Open Letter to Congress
- As Our Children Wait – Part 4, Conclusion
- As Our Children Wait – Part 3
- As Our Children Wait – Part 2
- As Our Children Wait – Part 1
- Why Motorsports?
- Moving the Needle
- What Not to Say When There is Nothing to Say
- NIH Budget Priorities
- Texas Proud!
- #MoreThan4 NCI Email Exchange
- Father, Daughter, Date Night
- Five year cure, …really?
- My Calling
- Fixing the Faults
- A Pair of Shoes
- So, It Begins:
- September’s Child
- Update: Camp Can Do
- Giving It All
- September – #ChildhoodCancerChallenge
- Where are you now, Rock Hudson?
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: CHOP
Editor’s Note: CAVATICA completed Beta testing and went live on October 17, 2016. This is a huge step in the right direction to eliminate silos of data and enter a new world of data sharing. The complete story can bed … Continue reading
I spent a brrrrrr cold Thursday afternoon in Philadelphia, at a Cancer Precision Medicine Conference in Philadelphia, hosted by the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) and the Philadelphia Media Network. It was the first time that representatives from 6 … Continue reading
Most people spend their summers doing things like taking vacation. I, on the other hand, spent this summer getting involved in childhood cancer awareness and trying to figure out ways to spearhead a new fundraising effort. As I discussed in … Continue reading
Lobbyist… There, I said it! For me, it’s very difficult saying the “L” word. It never has felt good rolling around in my mouth, banging up against my molars and sliding out between my tight lips. I have always hated that … Continue reading
The popular self-help author and motivational speaker, Tony Robbins, once said, “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” A simple statement yet shadowed with profound wisdom. Through immersing myself in the childhood cancer community, at the tender age of seventeen, I, Khadesha … Continue reading