Four Square Players
- 139,607 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
CureFest 2017 Washington, DCSeptember 17th, 2017
- September 2017 in our Capitol
- Lock up September 2017.
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- $30 million for AYA
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
- Open Letter to Congress
- As Our Children Wait – Part 4, Conclusion
- As Our Children Wait – Part 3
- As Our Children Wait – Part 2
- As Our Children Wait – Part 1
- Why Motorsports?
- Moving the Needle
- What Not to Say When There is Nothing to Say
- NIH Budget Priorities
- Texas Proud!
- #MoreThan4 NCI Email Exchange
- Father, Daughter, Date Night
- Five year cure, …really?
- My Calling
- Fixing the Faults
- A Pair of Shoes
- So, It Begins:
- September’s Child
- Update: Camp Can Do
- Giving It All
- September – #ChildhoodCancerChallenge
- Where are you now, Rock Hudson?
- Compassionate Use
- The Fault in Our Systems
- Want to Make a Difference?
- Seeing is Believing:
- Five Reasons Why You Should Join the Fight Against Cancer
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: Leukemia
We are living in truly amazing times as scientists are just beginning to understand the power of stem cells. In particular, cord blood stem cells are providing new hope to cancer patients throughout the world. At Save the Cord Foundation, … Continue reading
I spent a brrrrrr cold Thursday afternoon in Philadelphia, at a Cancer Precision Medicine Conference in Philadelphia, hosted by the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) and the Philadelphia Media Network. It was the first time that representatives from 6 … Continue reading
The other day I decided to take my 7 year old daughter, Bella, out on a date. I found a traveling circus that was in town and recalled how much I enjoyed the circus as a kid and thought it … Continue reading
For my friends who may find themselves on a similar journey: Reflecting on Caleb’s short life: This is the most difficult thing that I do. It has been so long now. Memories are not as fresh and the emotion … Continue reading
Dear Editor I would like to direct you to Page A29 of your Sunday, March 9, 2014 edition. This page is the obituary page. This morning my wife shared with me that there was a nice obituary for a friend’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Four Square Clobbers Cancer! Four-Square Clobbers Cancer is a conversational blog that is dedicated to improving the outcomes of children, adolescents, and young adults who are being treated or have been treated for cancer. The goal is to inform, … Continue reading