Four Square Players
- 194,938 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Every 2 minutes?
- Jace Ward’s Friends Can’t Wait
- New Kids First Research Act 2.0 HR 623 introduced
- Think about others
- Color A Car
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
Better Angels by Sadie Keller and Michael McCaul
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: Mikelle G. Raffel
From Mikelle to Four Square Team Captain: “I wrote again. I realized that I needed to tell “The Rest of the Story.” It’s about the truth of my grief, what I’ve been through. If you choose to publish it, my … Continue reading
As the weeks dwindle down to mark one year of losing my son, Ryan, to cancer, I have been looking back and thinking hard about what I’ve been taught, or should I say, what was thrown in my lap to … Continue reading
National Cancer Survivor’s Day is a day of celebratory status for many children and their families across the world. This day should be celebrated to the extreme! Parties all over should be held. Families should hug and rejoice in their … Continue reading