Four Square Players
- 197,969 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Every 2 minutes?
- Jace Ward’s Friends Can’t Wait
- New Kids First Research Act 2.0 HR 623 introduced
- Think about others
- Color A Car
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
Better Angels by Sadie Keller and Michael McCaul
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: pediatric cancer
Two words that are used most when people contact Members of the House or Senate are: “I want,” and “I need.” Representatives and Senators hear them everyday. The two words they seldom hear are “Thank You.” This year alone, Congress … Continue reading
Natalia Sofia is a childhood cancer survivor. Two years ago, she was only eight years old and diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma of her femur. She has endured surgery, intense chemotherapies and radiation treatments. She suffers from side effects of … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Since this article was written, the Gabriella Miller Kid’s First Act was passed by the U.S. Senate by unanimous consent vote on March 11, 2014. The President signed the bill into law on April 3, 2014. So far, … Continue reading