Four Square Players
- 185,678 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- New Kids First Research Act 2.0 HR 623 introduced
- Think about others
- Color A Car
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- 4 TIMER
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- How can a baby be a hero?
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
Better Angels by Sadie Keller and Michael McCaul
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: Compassionate use
This summer I wrote a raw piece entitled “The Fault in Our Systems”. Our family’s efforts to get Nathalie access to immunotherapy treatment (available to adults) seemed to be going nowhere. The inequities were everywhere and the playing field was … Continue reading
You may remember the #SaveJosh news articles in the spring of 2014 where little Josh Hardy’s family mounted, as a last ditch effort, a social media campaign to get him into a clinical trial that St. Jude’s doctors said was … Continue reading
A mother noticed that her six year-old son’s eyelids were not closing normally and when he walked, he was slightly off balance. A few days later, his parents’ worst nightmare became a reality; they were told that their son has … Continue reading