Four Square Players
- 170,182 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Think about others
- Color A Car
- Researchers Round Up
- Maine Vincristine Shortages
- September 2019 in our Capitol
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- Lock up September 2019
- 4 TIMER
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- How can a baby be a hero?
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- $30 million for AYA
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
- Open Letter to Congress
- As Our Children Wait – Part 4, Conclusion
- As Our Children Wait – Part 3
- As Our Children Wait – Part 2
- As Our Children Wait – Part 1
- Why Motorsports?
- Moving the Needle
- What Not to Say When There is Nothing to Say
- NIH Budget Priorities
- Texas Proud!
- #MoreThan4 NCI Email Exchange
- Father, Daughter, Date Night
- Five year cure, …really?
- My Calling
- Fixing the Faults
- A Pair of Shoes
- So, It Begins:
- September’s Child
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: President Obama
President Obama called for an end to cancer in his State of the Union Address to the nation this year. He tasked his own Vice President with the job and since then the buzz word “Moonshot” has offered renewed hope … Continue reading
President Obama, perhaps you recall that back in January 2013 I reached out to you to talk about three specific small asks for the childhood cancer community. I know that you have had a lot on your plate recently. For obvious … Continue reading
Dear Mr. President: Monday January 21, 2013 marks the day you took the oath of office for the second time. Many challenges now face you as you are sworn in for your second and final term as President of the … Continue reading
Progress, unfortunately is sometimes forged from the fires of pain mixed with strength, courage, passion and determination. Nancy Goodman has such a story. Nancy made a donation that no parent ever wants to give. “My son, Jacob, was a beautiful, … Continue reading