Four Square Players
- 194,034 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Every 2 minutes?
- Jace Ward’s Friends Can’t Wait
- New Kids First Research Act 2.0 HR 623 introduced
- Think about others
- Color A Car
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
Better Angels by Sadie Keller and Michael McCaul
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: death
Last night I went to a bereavement group. It’s for parents that have had a child die. I actually like to go to these meetings. There are no pretenses. We are all walking down the same path. We understand each … Continue reading
About six years ago, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) announced it’s support for palliative care (pronounced pal-lee-uh-tiv) for adults and children suffering from serious illness. Today, 70% of Americans still do not know what it is. To be honest, for … Continue reading