Four Square Players
- 203,217 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- Thankful and Fearful
- Every 2 minutes?
- Jace Ward’s Friends Can’t Wait
- Think about others
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
Better Angels by Sadie Keller and Michael McCaul
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: advocate
Advocacy and Direction
Lately, I have wondered whether or not the childhood cancer community is on the right track overall. By this, I mean, is the direction of the community in terms of raising money, awareness and the manner of funding research the … Continue reading
Posted in Cancer, Childhood Cancer, Pediatric Cancer, Rare Disease, Uncategorized Tagged advocate, ALL, DIPG, HR 2019, Jonathan Agin, Kids First Research Act, Lobbyist, National Cancer Institute 2 Comments