Four Square Players
- 154,664 have read Four Square Clobbers Cancer
Sign Up Today!Want to get the latest articles from Four Square Clobbers Cancer? Enter your email below and you will get all of the latest updates.
- September 2019 in our Capitol
- Collaboration to Cure Medulloblastoma
- Two Little Words
- Lock up September 2019
- 4 TIMER
- Turn Away… You may not want to hear this
- How can a baby be a hero?
- Cord Blood, a life line
- CAVATICA Genomics Data Sharing
- $30 million for AYA
- The Cancer Moonshot: Are Our Kids Stepping on the Moon Too?
- Broken Trust
- Fly Me to the Moon
- I Gladly Spoke Up for Kids With Cancer Today
- A 10 year old, Speaking from Experience
- Bereavement Meeting
- Open Letter to Congress
- As Our Children Wait – Part 4, Conclusion
- As Our Children Wait – Part 3
- As Our Children Wait – Part 2
- As Our Children Wait – Part 1
- Why Motorsports?
- Moving the Needle
- What Not to Say When There is Nothing to Say
- NIH Budget Priorities
- Texas Proud!
- #MoreThan4 NCI Email Exchange
- Father, Daughter, Date Night
- Five year cure, …really?
- My Calling
- Fixing the Faults
- A Pair of Shoes
- So, It Begins:
- September’s Child
- Update: Camp Can Do
- Giving It All
- September – #ChildhoodCancerChallenge
- Where are you now, Rock Hudson?
Follow Four Square on TwitterMy Tweets
Missing Kylie by Mark Myers
The Truth 365 VideoIf you have not had a child suffer from cancer, you must watch this video to get the real picture of what it is like. It takes only 8 minutes, but it will be the best 8 minutes you will spend in order to understand what is happening to our kids and what we can do about it.
Click photo below to see The Truth365 Video
Tag Archives: National Children’s Study
Childhood cancer has been on the rise since the 1970s, a White House task force was formed in the 1990s to look at the underlying causes of children’s health issues. Episode 1 provided an overview of the Children’s Health Act … Continue reading
“As Our Children Wait, Part 1” discussed the Children’s Health Act of 2000, which was passed after extensive work by a White House task force recognized concerns about children’s health. The Children’s Health Act required the National Institute of Health (NIH) … Continue reading